Have you ever seen Atacama? I never meant Alabama Perhaps the Kenyan Obama The once upon a time Presider Have you ever been told? The sadness of the highways: Missing screeches of the four legged modern horses Have you ever quizzed the mall? How it misses the chattering and prattling of final consumers argy-bargy ‘ver th’ price of commodities Take a drive to citadels of learnings Houses of worshipping The worship-pings and yearnings of scholars How dead to the world they are Receipts are tongue-tied Pens are drying out Chairs are wailing Salaries on hold Bartering dying Intestines grumbling The world is cursed For when would these be over? Written by: Lawal Mubarak A. (Em-Em)
- Crimes and Justice series 7: Infringement of a Patent
- Double compensation for the same injury
- Crimes and Justice series 6: Infringement of a Trademark
- Default of Service Payments between by deemlawful
- Crimes and Justice series 5; Infringement of a Copyright
Lawal Mubarak is an undergraduate at the Lagos State University, Ojo. Currently reading Islamic and Peace Studies. He is a writer and a poet. He has published several works.